Your Seo Pros is managed by BoltPay LTD and located at:
20-22 Wenlock Road. London N17GU
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We may also use the IP address in relation to any payment disputes or unauthorized use of payment options.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
We provide you with the choice to accept this or not, we prompt consent boxes for all embedded content, and no data is transferred before you consented to it.
The checkboxes below show you all embeds you have consented to so far. You can opt-out any time by un-checking them and clicking the update button.
NECESSARY COOKIES (ALL SITE VISITORS)
- PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.
Your privacy is critically important to us. Going forward with the GDPR we aim to support the GDPR standard. ThemeREX permits residents of the European Union to use its Service. Therefore, it is the intent of ThemeREX to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation. For more details please see here: EU GDPR Information Portal.